Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An Explanation for Missing Posts

First of all, I want to apologize for not having as many posts on here as I wish. It is a rather difficult task to work full time 5 days a week, go to class full time 6 days a week, care for my mother who had both femoral arteries bypassed this past summer 7 days a week, hunting for a job after I graduate this May 9th and keeping up with this blog. Unfortunately, something's gotta give, and it happens to be this blog. I do hope to begin to keep up with the NASCAR happenings over the next couple of weeks. (But, you can absolutely forget about the last week in April, that's finals!)

Secondly, I want to say that I haven't posted the "Part 2" of my previous entry because I just didn't like what I kept coming up with. So, eventually, I will be posting that.

This, hopefully, will be the start of at least a semi-regular posting cycle.

Thank you for stopping by!
Tracy

No comments: